Testosterone is a very important hormone that helps your body in many ways. Testosterone is essential in sexual functions, muscle mass, bone density, hair growth and more. If you think your testosterone levels may be low, read the following tips to quickly increase low testosterone levels naturally.
- Don’t drink alcohol – Even if it’s only 2 drinks a day. Alcohol makes it hard for the liver to break down estrogen, making your estrogen levels rise and your testosterone levels drop. In addition, alcohol decreases the levels of zinc in your body.
- Consume Zinc – Zinc is essential for producing testosterone because it prevents testosterone from converting into the female hormone estrogen. It does this by preventing the aromatase enzyme from working. Zinc helps to transform estrogen into testosterone and aids in the production of healthier sperm. Low levels of zinc can cause low levels of testosterone.
- Include healthy fats in your diet – There has been research conducted that shows that men who eat diets high in healthy fats, like omega-3, have higher levels of testosterone. You can quickly increase low testosterone levels naturally by eating healthy fats, avocados, olives, vegetable oils, peanut butter, and fatty fish such as salmon and tuna.
- Eliminate your body fat – The more body fat you have, the higher your estrogen levels. This is because body fat contains aromatase, an enzyme that turns your ‘male’ testosterone into ‘female’ estrogen, making your testosterone levels drop.
- Ensure that you include vitamins A, B, and E in your diet – Vitamins A, B, E (along with Vitamin C and zinc) are essential for producing testosterone, and not getting enough vitamins can result in lower testosterone levels. If you include in your diet enough vegetables and fruits, lean meats and nuts you will quickly increase your low testosterone levels naturally.
- Try to be sexually stimulated – You can quickly increase low testosterone levels naturally by being sexually stimulated more often. You need to start doing everything you can to have a healthy erection without viagra. German scientists found that having a simple erection produces an increase in testosterone levels. Not having sexual stimulation over a long period of time can significantly lower your testosterone levels.
- Exercise – Scientific studies state that physical exercise raises testosterone levels whenever it’s done anywhere from 45 to 60 minutes a day. After an hour, cortisol begins to increase and testosterone levels decrease. However, make sure that you rest much longer than you exercise because over training will also lead to higher levels of cortisol.
- Sleep from 6 to 8 hours each night – A study from the University of Chicago showed that men who slept less than 6 hours had lower testosterone levels than men who slept 6 to 8 hours. Testosterone levels can be reduced by 40% when you do not get enough sleep. Quickly increase low testosterone levels naturally by getting the appropriate amount of rest.
- Avoid emotional stress and relax – When you are overwhelmed with problems, an alarm mechanism in your body is fired in response and produces hormones like adrenaline and cortisol to protect the body. Stress causes a considerable reduction in testosterone levels. Avoiding stress can quickly increase low testosterone levels naturally.