People become more aware of their health condition. They can now perceive how a certain factor or a risk could affect their overall well-being. For instance, an obese person knows that he can reap health benefits if he loses excess weight.
Since ripping off excess weight takes a lengthy time and too much effort, most obese people are tempted to try slimming supplements particularly those that are naturally made. Anyway, what are the herbal supplements that promise exceptional results? Are they safe? These are the 14 natural herbal supplements for weight loss:
- Aloe: Aloe is considered as weight loss cleanser. It triggers bowel movement that will remove excess buildup in intestines.
- Chromium picolinate: What are the functions of this herbal supplement? It suppresses one???s appetite, burn more calories and helps build muscles. Moreover, it enhances the action of insulin that plays an important role in metabolism.
- Dandelion: Dandelion has a diuretic effect. Urine output is increased by promoting water loss.
- Glucomannan: This supplement from konjac plant prevents fat absorption. Additionally, if you take this slimming product, you should also drink 8 ounces of water for the reason that it can cause choking. An important note to remember is that this dietary fiber can decrease the absorption of other drugs. Therefore, you should take your prescribed drugs an hour before or four hours after intake of this supplement.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea extract supplement has gained popularity. It helps a person reduce weight by boosting fat metabolism and suppressing appetite.
- Resveratrol: The red grapes are rich in resveratrol. It speeds up one???s metabolism which in turn can reduce body fat. Moreover, it prevents fat build-up.
- Guar Gum: Feeling of satiety is felt after taking this dietary fiber. Moreover, it blocks absorption of fats.
- Hoodia: The extract of this plant promotes a sense of fullness. It is available as an over-the-counter slimming supplement.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): CLA is associated in decreasing appetite which in return, reduces body fat.
- Senna: This herb is commonly used as a laxative. However, there are people who use senna with an intention of losing weight.
- Cascara: Just like other laxative, it loosens the bowels. As a result, there are more bowel movements. It then helps a person lose weight.
- Bitter orange: Although the safety level of this supplement is still questionable, bitter orange are still popular in losing weight for obese people. It is known in boosting metabolism of excess calories.
- Capsaicin: This has an appetite-suppressant property. To further lose weight, capsaicin can boost your metabolism.
- Chitosan: Chitosan is an essential supplement that can be found on the outer layers of crab, shrimps, and lobster. Fat absorption is prevented which tantamount to no fat gain. Furthermore, these herbal supplements help lower cholesterol levels.
Losing weight indeed needs perseverance and patience. However, if you want to achieve an optimum result, you may include natural herbal supplements for weight loss in your option. Just take note that their efficiency levels vary from one to another and have to be used with caution. This is because it has the potential to bring undesirable effects.